Wrinkled-Raisin-Reruns - Crafts

Craft ideas on taking used items and re-purposing them or re-newing them in crafty ways to give them a new life instead of ending up in landfills. Perhaps giving you the courage to take some of that "stuff" around your own house and making use of it! I also hope to help in your craft endeavors to save you money.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

More Chic/Shabby Crafting

I know in one of my previous posts I mentioned this simple little teacup and saucer light and gave a link to the instructions. Absolutely adorable!

Well let's take this a step further and add a regular matching lamp made from a teapot! Even if the actual teapot doesn't match the cup and saucer, if you find one that has the same colors as the teacup and saucer, it would look super as a coordinating piece in any room! I know I plan to add this to my shabby/chic look. It certainly looks easy enough for any beginner and would be a wonderful selling item. Just think if you offered them individually and/or as a set!

Although this doesn't exactly fit in the shabby/chic category.....I felt that this website should be mentioned because you can get free patterns. Falls right in line with my limited talents as an artist...I always like to use patterns to start out with and can adjust it if I like, but at least this way I'm not starting from scratch.

This should keep you busy for a while....and also keep some items out of our landfills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Tattoo Flash antique toys Valentines Day Gifts Olympus Digital Cameras download art
Text Link Ads
Warp Rocket Counter
Warp Rocket Search Engine