Wrinkled-Raisin-Reruns - Crafts

Craft ideas on taking used items and re-purposing them or re-newing them in crafty ways to give them a new life instead of ending up in landfills. Perhaps giving you the courage to take some of that "stuff" around your own house and making use of it! I also hope to help in your craft endeavors to save you money.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Honorable Mention!

Although sewing is not my craft forte....it is to 7 of my sisters....so I thought I should at least make a mention of it.

We will be doing a quilting bee sometime this month in order to finish the family reunion quilt that will be auctioned at this years event. I have my iron arm in training for the event!

Now what do I know about quilting? Now much! But I can suggest a site to visit that has a list of 902 web sites dealing with quilting and many of them offer free patterns!

I know if my sisters see this....they better have the time to browse because that's a lot of sites to go through!!!

That being said....I've done my duty and posted about quilting as a craft.....now on to what I know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Tattoo Flash antique toys Valentines Day Gifts Olympus Digital Cameras download art
Text Link Ads
Warp Rocket Counter
Warp Rocket Search Engine